Insolvency law allows for insolvent partnerships to be dealt with in a similar manner to insolvent individuals through a Partnership Voluntary Arrangement (PVA). The mechanism has similarities to the Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA), and the Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVA), the latter being available to limited companies. Similarly the partnership can be wound up by the Court in much the same way as a limited company can be.
Please click on the appropriate link for further information regarding the following procedures:
- Partnership Voluntary Arrangement
- Compulsory Liquidations
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Members’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Bankruptcy of the Partners
For more information contact our Kent Insolvency experts.