Vacancy for Insolvency Manager or Senior Insolvency Administrator
We are seeking an individual with at least five years relevant insolvency experience.
The role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of mainly corporate insolvency cases from cradle to grave.
- Preparing draft statement of affairs and explanatory information
- Preparing annual reports and case reviews
- Calculating and arranging dividend payments to creditors
- Ensuring efficient and timely progression of cases
- Overseeing junior staff
While not essential, ideally the candidate will have their own network of contacts to drive new business to the firm.
The position is full time with the possibility of some home working.
Salary to be agreed.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV together with a covering letter to Amanda Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.